Profile Cover does not work with PHP 7.0.2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Profile Cover does not work with PHP 7.0.2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    Just posting this here for future reference. Profile Cover does not work with PHP 7.0.2       Warning: Declaration of BP_Profile_Cover::upload_dir_filter() should be compatible with BP_Attachment::upload_dir_filter($upload_dir = Array) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php on line 17   Warning: Declaration of BP_Group_Profile_Cover::upload_dir_filter() should be compatible with BP_Attachment::upload_dir_filter($upload_dir = Array) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php on line 53   Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php:17) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php on line 353   Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php:17) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 820   Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php:17) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 821     Hope this helps future development. I bet you know the php 7 numbers so you guys know what I mean.   peace
    Juippi
    Spectator
    Bump! Was on my way to ask this same question :D However, I only got:   Warning: Declaration of BP_Profile_Cover::upload_dir_filter() should be compatible with BP_Attachment::upload_dir_filter($upload_dir = Array) in /home/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php on line 17 Warning: Declaration of BP_Group_Profile_Cover::upload_dir_filter() should be compatible with BP_Attachment::upload_dir_filter($upload_dir = Array) in /home/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php on line 53 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/bp-profile-cover/includes/class.attachment.php:17) in /home/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php on line 353
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    I bet my setup was buggier than yours @Juippi :) I reinstalled WordPress after and I only got your same 3 errors. btw I am with SiteGround. cheers
    sandy
    Thanks for pointing this out. We will update BP profile cover.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This issue is resolved in BP Profile cover update 1.3
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    It is indeed resolved. Thank you so much. Cheers
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    Oh, sorry to bring you this, hadn't pop up before: Warning: Declaration of myCRED_Wplms_Module::after_general_settings($mycred) should be compatible with myCRED_Module::after_general_settings($mycred = NULL) in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-mycred-addon/includes/myCRED-addon-wplms.php on line 24   Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class '' not found in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/config.php:34 Stack trace: #0 /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/functions.php(6): include_once() #1 /home/wplms/public_html/wp-settings.php(368): include('/home/wplms/p...') #2 /home/wplms/public_html/wp-config.php(109): require_once('/home/wplms/p...') #3 /home/wplms/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/wplms/p...') #4 /home/wplms/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(12): require_once('/home/wplms/p...') #5 /home/wplms/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/wplms/p...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/wplms/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/config.php on line 34  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check : Did you just change the theme folder name while installing the theme .Althought we do not recommend that but if you really want to change the theme folder name then please also change the path in includes folder ->  config.php file . refer : http://prntscr.com/9zr04f
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, No, I haven't, but I am using wplms_modern. Should it be pointing to another folder? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure: 1) If you are using mycred addon, then mycred plugin should also be installed. 2) If you are using modern theme, then wplms default parent theme should also be present in the themes folder (deactivated).
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    Ok I found the issue, it presented with the plugin when I changed the wordpress language. It had nothing to do with wplms   peace :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanx for confirming. So closing the topic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile Cover does not work with PHP 7.0.2’ is closed to new replies.