Profile fields – multiple dropdown

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Profile fields – multiple dropdown

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to create multiple droprown selects in one field. Example: * 1. Select the language you speak (dropdown with list of languages) * 2. Define your level in this lalnguage (dropdown with list of skills to choose among) * 3. Enable user do this action as many times as the number of languages he speaks. Thanks a lot
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. For this you can create the select drop down field in user profile fields, refer: http://prntscr.com/f99i1v
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, actually I wanted to know if it was possible to pair a drop down with another one. 1st dropdown: the user chooses 1 language. 2nd dropdown: the user select his level in this language. And then he could add another language and then again, his level in it. But I guess that's not feasible as of now so I only used multi select dropdowns => only spoken languages will be displayed, not the level of proficiency. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible to add a sub dropdown field, as the buddypress doesn't support this type of field.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Profile fields – multiple dropdown’ is closed to new replies.