Progressbar % below enroll course showing wrong

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Progressbar % below enroll course showing wrong

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, The progressbar below enroll course is showing wrong. In course single page it is still showing as 0% and in the study page it is showing OK(Now as 10%) screenshot below...
    duy87
    Spectator
    Screenshots here Note: Please don't mention or screenshot my website, since it's not launched yet. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that you did not enabled the time based progress in course in course settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/a6vmcv Also try deactivating the third party plugins for this specially the caching pluigns in your site and the check the progress after resetting the course for the user.
    duy87
    Spectator
    any reason why it should be disabled? What if an instructor wants it enabled...
    duy87
    Spectator
    I have questions about front end course creation settings.. (since the 2.0 update) 1) Course Button (Offline Courses) Hide Course Button after subscription – Why is this in frontend creation? I think it should be in backend only for admins.. it’s necessary for instructors. 2) Time based Course progress – Why this settings has to be disabled? Otherwise progressbar in course single page does not work.. If it does not work if its enabled, it should be hidden this settings in course creation. 3) Post Reivews (Offline Courses) Post Course reviews from Course Home – Again.. This should be only settings in backend for admin.. not Instructors.. seriously necessary.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. and 2. are provided for  the offline courses . In offline courses students pursues the courses on the institute and do not need to pursue the course online  and also the progress increases depending on the duration of the course . 3. When this is enabled the reviews and rating form for the course displays on the course home page .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Progressbar % below enroll course showing wrong’ is closed to new replies.