PSD, DOCX, ZIP file not uploading in assignments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues PSD, DOCX, ZIP file not uploading in assignments

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    far_star60
    Spectator
    hi i have an issue with uploading files in assignment only i can upload JPEG but other files not upload to. thank you
    far_star60
    Spectator
      http://www.graphic-academy.com Username: admin password: Fk0kJMi7SF7f5!PKPN
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked and replicated the issue at your end . In assignments to check allowed file types we use "finfo" library of php . So please contact your webhost and confirm if you have this "Finfo" library of php enabled in your site or not ?
    far_star60
    Spectator
    yes i have Finfo in my site but it's  found with name "Fileinfo" i checked it and enabled but still can't upload, please do test .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yep that fileinfo library . thanks for confirming . I need to do some tests by changing the code of assignments plugin to check the issue at your end . So please share a valid Ftp credentials in a private reply .
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    Alex - did you manage to resolve this?? I have a similar issue that students can only upload jpeg files for ssignments - although if I try as administrator I am able to upload all types
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @mashauri, There is no such code to allow file types specifically  for some user roles in out theme . That can be either post max size issue or from a third party plugin or from your webhost . CAn you please share url of that assignment and your ftp credentials to check this issue at your end ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing . I would also like to inform your that we are adding plupload script for assignment upload in the upcoming update .
    brempel
    Spectator
    I have students who cannot upload .docx files into assignments. They can upload PDF and DOC, but not DOCX. We need help with this as I cannot figure out why. This seems to be a recent problem.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tested this with student credentials . but was not able to replicate the issue  . After clicking on submit assignment button it takes some time coz it make some call to facebook but then it works fine . check video in private reply on your this topic : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/forums/topic/instructors-cannot-download-completed-assignments/#post-137391
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘PSD, DOCX, ZIP file not uploading in assignments’ is closed to new replies.