psf is not opening in the mobile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues psf is not opening in the mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    https://ibb.co/jh7G96L the pdf is not opening in mobile but opening in the pc .
    Veronica
    hi can you please share details with like Unit URL and admin credentials to check this on your site
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup this is an issue , we need to add some sort of library to show embedded pdf in units via editor .
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Can we expect those in the next update ? 2 features are important I think : 1. permanently disable the download option. ( So no one can't download it. css won't work , because it can't be easily bypassed.) 2. Currently I am checking the g drive option. But it does not look good in the mobile version. It looks very small , tried changing the iframe code(changed hight), but it did not work. For full screen it send the user in the google drive option. I don't want my student to go out of my site.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the pdf issue is main and this will be fixed in next update of wplms and vibebp plugin . We are already working on it 2 . we can optimize this on mobile can you share the course name and unit name in which you have added your pdf using gdrive?
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    the course name: testing courses . the unit name is : pdf from g drive
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the update for pdf to show in mobile and all places has been released today .Please update your wplms plugins to 1.8.2
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘psf is not opening in the mobile’ is closed to new replies.