Publish Course Button is missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Publish Course Button is missing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    qualitygbdo
    Participant
    Hello i missing the button of submit as review course or publish course " this happening only for instructor role https://prnt.sc/s2gx7a
    Veronica
    hi,

if it is happening for the instructor then Refer: http://prntscr.com/lexj1c

the admin first approve the course, only then it will be visible as published course.

qualitygbdo
    Participant
    i have checked the option for " require aproval" but the instructor can create and save the course but, in the section "publish course " the buttons are hidden, the instructor cannot "finish " the course making and is confused. Because before they see a button called " send for aproval" but now is not showing .
    Veronica
    make sure you have all the latest plugins activated on  your site and also the theme. and also share your admin credentials and site url to check this.
    qualitygbdo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    qualitygbdo
    Participant
    Another problem is, the video in the course tumbnail are now showing please check
    Veronica
    for the send for approval the thing which we left with is : goto lms-> course navigation -> front end -> save settings again and then check it.  
    qualitygbdo
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    qualitygbdo
    Participant
    the probem is , before i saw " Send for aproval " button now , only see "save as template" please check the screenshoots. i need the button for "Send for aproval" in the instructor front end
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Publish Course Button is missing’ is closed to new replies.