Purchase and user's issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Purchase and user's issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Hi there, It's been a week we encounter problems with our e-learning plateform and we need help and support even if we have to pay for this. In April we changed our web hosting provider from Heberjahiz (Morocco) to OVH France. Last friday we did not reconduce the contract of the Moroccan provider and thus they erased our datas. I was sure that all our datas were on our OVH server and discovered it was not the case ! I was explained by OVH that Wordpress keeps old links in memory (something like this). We were able to upload again all our files but some big problems are still remaining :
    • a client cannot purschase anything. As the customer clicks on purchase, the page shows "internal server error". I have noticed that our "general selling conditions page" is still pointing to the former web hosting provider.

• if a new client takes inscription we can find he or she in our client database but the new member does not get a role on the site. Normally the default role is on "participant"

• if we invite a new member in a course manually, the client finds the course in his/her dash board. But when the client disconnects, then he/she is taken out of the course. As we look for this client in the course we get "no such user in this course". As long as the user does not disconnect he remains in the course. Consequence : no user can be added manually

• there must be another issue with the activity of the site. As I go to activity the last activity I see shows 2 days ago, whereas I know that some clients followed units during these 2 days !!! It means that their activities, validated units, etc, are not recorded in the data base.

We have to find a solution for our clients. Please let us know what you can do and how much it would costs. Best regards. Carole CUSANNO

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    I am still trying to fix all my problems and I think some pages are missing, especially the activity page. When i go to wp-admin>pages I see some pages are missing. I ran the setup wizard this morning but among pages that were proposed there was not "activity". Since we updates the site is on maintenance mode. I read that we have to enter FTP mode and look for a file names .maintenance at the root of the site. This file does not exist (even after having shown hidden files). Tomorrow is monday and it will be 10 days my site does not work !!! Please Help me ! Carole CUSANNO
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Im not able to see any of your files or error log on your host . Please share a valid FTP credentials to me to check the issue . Please also share your server php error log with us . PS: mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please explain how they are disconnecting ? in this line  "New students are expulsed from course when they disconnect" do you mean when they log out ? I was able to login from ftp .I also replied on your other topic . Actually your wplms options page is not opening well and is returning a very strange error at wordpress core file . You need to connect your course status page in order to allow your students to pursue course . Also about this issue please explain above and share steps to replicate this issue .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Hi, According to student expulsion from course. This happens only for new student who took inscription after august the 25th. New student can create their profile. They become users. We invite them in a course. The student finds the course in his dashboard. He can even start the course. But when he logs out of the site, he disappears from the course. We cannot find him anymore in the course a student that was in the course. We receive this message : no such user In the site activity we can see that an administrator invited this student. Wde can see that the student started the course. But once looged out, the student is no more in the course. According to other issues We cannot sell anything as the client receives "internal servor error" after validating the cash-out page ("paiement") We are rebuilding a WPLMS site from zero for our clients because we have mandatory courses. Is there a means to collect questions from the database in order not to be obliged to rewrite them all ? Best regards Carole CUSANNO
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Hi I noticed this morning that the page course status is now operational. We can enter the course. 1 issue resolved / 4 Problems not resolved at this time chek-out does not work "internal server error" maintain new student in a course. When we invite new students in a course, they fnid the course in their dashboard, they can start the course. But when the disconnect, they disappear fro the course. Quizes are not auto-corrected and they are not on the site. We cannot see them anywhere. Best regards   Carole CUSANNO
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please carefully check my response above and the reason behind your issues . Please hire someone to correct your database tables structure . this will resolve all your issues .
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Hi, I did what you told me. Appearly the freelancer technicians i hired are doubtfull but they have all the informations you gave me. But I still have a question : Are you  (WPLMS team) able to fix the problem with a paying intervention ? I have a paypal account and I can pay if you are able to fix it all. Best regards Carole CUSANNO
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase and user's issues’ is closed to new replies.