Purchase request after free section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Purchase request after free section

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Hi, I created a course with 4 sections. I set the first as a free one. After the free chapter, the system asks me to buy the course to get all of the content. Straight so far. If I buy the course before reading the first section, I am asked to buy it again at the end of the free chapter. I followed a few topics here but I didn't recognize any pattern similar to mine. Could you please help me? Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @mventuri, I have checked your issue on my test setup and I am giving you a quick fix for this. Please Go to wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select Vibe Course Module and update your code as shown in the screenshot. Refer: http://prntscr.com/hveqiz And let me know if it solves your issue or not. If your issue still persists then share your site URL with valid admin credentials in private reply.  
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Great. Thanks! Could you please send me the code by pasting it here or on a .txt file? This way I reduce the error margin. Will I need to do it again after every update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Hi, I followed your instructions but I guess I made a mistake because it doesn't work. Can you please check my back-end if I give you my credentials?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, you have enabled some security in wp-admin, our team is trying to login but it shows some error. Refer : http://prntscr.com/hydp42 Please enable that login settings and share FTP credentials with updated wp-admin credentials. PS : share credentials in private reply.
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, We have updated your bp-course-actions.php file through FTP. Please Check your site now.
    mventuri
    Spectator
    I've completed my test now. If you buy the course after the free chapter everything works fine. If you buy first and then start the course, you're asked again to buy once the free section is over.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, please make new user, and try this with new user because code is updated.
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Tested with new user and I still see the button buy now after the payment. I bought the course as a simple product. Can it be something related to the subscription? Thanks  
    mventuri
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    mventuri
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. Please try do the following: -click on "Acquista il corso" (buy the course) -Buy it -Take the course. I buy the course without starting the free section. Let's assume I already know it and I trust sellers. I don't want to get a free section. You'll see the system asks me again to buy it. On the video you took the free section first and then you bought it. Please try to do the opposite. Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, If you do not want your users to see the first section for free and want to take the payment in the starting only then you should not enable the first section for free option. You cannot purchase a course at the starting if you enable the first section as free setting.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchase request after free section’ is closed to new replies.