Purchasing batches, categories

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Purchasing batches, categories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Hello some batches questions, it would ok if you tell me whether you got plans for adding such features or just could tell me if i may do so -with Buy batch feature, user chooses the courses and number of seats, and do you plan to add full filter for courses choice in that feature? For now user have first to go to courses page, find needed course, remember it and then write down in buy batch. For me, i got some repeating courses for different grades (school courses), with the same titles and it is not possible to choose correct one. -if user purchases a batch (for me teacher purchases a batch (class) of 30 seats for several courses) and pays for them, then teacher gather all his students in that batch and works with them. After it, teacher wants to add more courses to a batch and leave the current courses and stats remaining. But how teacher could pay for that course for all his students and as i remember if user adds more courses, the older courses dissapear as well as stats? Please tell if you got at least such plans.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I have already answered all these questions in the comments in the buy batch feature article. --------------- I am pasting the same reply here ------------------- Yes the admin can access all the batches, in the wp admin area also there are groups in wplms the groups works as batch. ————— No, right now its not possible to to select the category, you can only select the courses . ————— There is no such option to purchase the courses for a batch lateron, but as an alternative the teacher can manually pay the admin and then the admin can edit the batch and connect more courses in it. You can also set the batches for unlimited courses for a fixed price, please check the last variation in the above tutorial. You can set the buy_batch attribute to 0 (zero) and then the teacher can add any number of courses later on in the batch by themselves.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchasing batches, categories’ is closed to new replies.