PWA and selling courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting PWA and selling courses

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Good day. I recently upgraded to 4.0 and am trying to do a PWA style website. My problem is that now the purchasing of courses is broken. The "take this course button" that used to take me to a paypal payment screen, now takes me to the PWA welcome screen. On Version 3. I used woocomerce and it used to work good. How can I have students buy my course while using a PWA style web app?
    Veronica
    hi on local it is working fine: http://somup.com/cr6u6O3CP2 to check this issue on your site we need your site credentials
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    We do have custom code but all custom code is inside the Vibe customizer and none of it is about redirections or button interactions. We only have 1 course. We use woocomerce. Im not sure if this has anything to do with it or not.This used to work good before the upgrade to 4.0 and PWA. Everything is exactly as it was before the upgrade. Is there anything that can be done? What do you recommend?
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Great. Thank you Alex.!! I guess we can close this ticket. It seems the purchasing functionality is working again. Maybe you could share what the fix was so that other users might be able to fix this problem if they run into it. Thank you once again.!
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Wait!. I take that back... I checked the website on Saturday October 30th and it was working. The payment system had been fixed and Elementor was allowing me to modify Units. BUT. Today I logged in to put the website back online and open the course for public sale and again today it is NOT working anymore. The "take this course" button again redirects to the PWA login screen and Elementor again will not allow me to modify units. Did somebody log in and make changes? Please advise.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No we didnt change anything . can you please check by disabling the direct checkout from wp-admin-> wplms -> miscellaneous . also please try to disable the service worker . Make sure that your vibebp plugin and wplms plugins are updated to latest version
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    I have upgraded to wplms theme version 4.1 VibeBP version 1.6.3 and also wplms plugin 1.6.3 I also made sure direct checkout is disabled. as seen here However, it is still not working. Checking out through the shopping cart or any link that says checkout works good. The only one that does NOT work is checking out through the course "take this course button"... I made this video for you. Video Here can you please log in and have a look? the admin credentials are still the same. Please...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please try disabling both the "Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button" from wp-admin -> lms -> settings . If still issue not resolved then we need your v4 site url and admin credentials to check the checkout issue .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘PWA and selling courses’ is closed to new replies.