PWA Manifest

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues PWA Manifest

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    I have set up the PWA correctly, however the manifest still does not like some token in the script. https://www.mympower.org.uk/myapp/ DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not parse content for https://www.mympower.org.uk/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/assets/css/tabulator.min.css.map: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 This seems to happen when ever I try to reset up the PWA. The service worker seems fine
    Diana
    Participant
    Need your credentials to have a look Please do share credentials in a private reply here
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    use this link to access cpanel https://my.siteground.com/accept/collaboration/16116039904653ff4d5fbbafdf976cfdc032e3bde78de5 I have a error report running on there. Current errors below 14-Feb-2021 15:14:15 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND c.meta_key = 'average'' at line 3 for query SELECT c.post_id as id,c.meta_value as average FROM uke_postmeta AS c WHERE c.post_id IN () AND c.meta_key = 'average' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array('parse_request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, rest_api_loaded, WP_REST_Server->serve_request, WP_REST_Server->dispatch, WP_REST_Server->respond_to_request, WPLMS_Dashboard_Api->get_student_stats [15-Feb-2021 07:23:20 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/mympower.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-student-controller.php on line 483 [15-Feb-2021 07:23:21 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/customer/www/mympower.org.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/api/v4/class-api-student-controller.php:483) in /home/customer/www/mympower.org.uk/public_html/wp-includes/rest-api/class-wp-rest-server.php on line 1631
    Diana
    Participant
    Always mark your reply as private while sharing sensitive information I didn't asked for cpanel details, so please do not share that Just switch WP_Debug to OFF so that the warnings and error messages won't appear on your site The issue is only that your PWA is not able to detect your service worker even though it is successfully generated
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    jaredackerman21
    Participant
    please fix this: Now the issue is it is not working in Offline Mode yes, replicated. Need to ask someone from my team because in Offline mode, this is what it shows: “Manifest: property ‘scope’ ignored. Start url should be within scope of scope URL” and let me know what was causing this issue. so in future i will take care of this
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘PWA Manifest’ is closed to new replies.