QUERY5

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unusgouri
    Spectator
    sir i am frustrated because of icon missing problem, when i install fresh demo then app icons seems there, but when i enable service worker or do any editing all icons of demo disappears and small box appears in there place, i have seen file and folder permissions as well. plz see it seriously and tell me its solutions.
    unusgouri
    Spectator
    #2. and in your main demo icons are already missing in mobile menu, plz see this issue also. #3. in course courusel i need same slider like on your old demos, but in new demo fist course appear bigger and next appears smaller while sliding from right to left.
    Veronica
    hi I am frustrated because of the icon missing problem can you please share exact screenshots because I have checked this: https://toppermakers.com/ and found icons are present but yes the images are not available if you want then we can manually upload the images to your site and if you are talking about something else then please let us know 2.. can you please share a screenshot because as I mentioned icons are present so let us know 3... can you please share the exact URL for both so we can compare and let you know how to implement
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘QUERY5’ is closed to new replies.