question for instructor earning dashboard

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting question for instructor earning dashboard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, so far the instructor earning dashboard only showing the earning, how can I also let it show the sold products numbers? thanks
    Eric
    Spectator
    or another way, how can I set some course as commission percent and some as fixed commission?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Sorry both of these are not available in wplms as of now.
    Eric
    Spectator
    or can set some one instructor with fixed commission and others still keep percent? I found your previous code, it still works? add_filter('wplms_calculated_commission_base','wplms_fixed_commission',10,2); function wplms_fixed_commission($commission,$instructor_id){ // You can also configure this based on instructor IDs return 100; }
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... In this code also the percentage is returned, for example if you return 100 then it means the commission is 100%. Its not available to fix the commission as of now.
    Eric
    Spectator
    oh.. we really need the fixed commission, any other way can work for this function?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I already mentioned its not available in wplms to fix the commission.
    Eric
    Spectator
    I have a way, can I set the commission return as integer. for example, the course sold as 90USD, the 1% commission is 0.9 USD.  how to set let return to 1USD?    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... If this was a solution then I would have told you about it in the first place. But its not, it doesn't work like this. Our instructor commission system is built to work in percentage right now. You can only fix the commission in percentage but not a fixed amount as of now.
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, I know it is only work for percentage now. just confirm if can return integer, or return 0.x.   for example, can I set 0.1% or only starting 1%? If I set 99 USD,  the 1% commission will return 0.99USD or 0.9 USD? If I set 99USD, the 0.1% commission will return 0.099?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Right now also the integer value is returned, for example if you return 1 which is an integer, it will be considered as 1 percentage.
    Eric
    Spectator
    could you suggest me which file is about the commission caculate code?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The commission code is not in a single file. Its present in the vibe course module plugin and vibe customtypes plugin. You can refer the code in the vibe course module plugin->bp-course-actions.php file and the bp-course functions.php file and bp-course-template.php file In custom types plugin you can see the folder named as commission, you can refer both the files present in it.
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, I found the commission calculate code on  bp-course -actions.php, I would like to give specific course with  fixed commission (like 20USD, for single instructor),  for example the course post id is '103', I add the code on line 970 as below, please let me know if it is right or suggest me how to modify it. if($course_id == '103') $calculated_commission_base = 20;    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘question for instructor earning dashboard’ is closed to new replies.