Question type match answer scroll

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Question type match answer scroll

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to know if it could be fixed, when I have a question type "match answer" and I have a short screen and a lot of answers to choose I want to drag the answer to the box but is not friendly to scroll automatically just with mouse or keyboard... is there a solution for that? here is the problem: Video proof Tell me if you have a doubt, thank you.
    Mk
    This is a pending bug as of now. Would it make a difference if you were able to show the options and asnwers side by side ? Because that is easy and possible via cSS.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    So, Do I have to make it by two columns? Let me see if it's possible to make by that way. And just one question, are you working in the bug? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : div#question ul.question_options.match.ui-droppable {width:50%;display:inline-block;clear:none;} div#question .matchgrid_options {width:50%;display:inline-block;clear:both;float:left;} .in_question ul.question_options.match.ui-droppable {width:50%;display:inline-block;clear:none;} .in_question .matchgrid_options {width:50%;display:inline-block;clear:both;float:left;}
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, it changed but not exactly good... here is the proof: image proof Thanks for your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    its working for me here is the proof : http://prntscr.com/lxybhu   please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you have used Vc in the quiz content and now the Vc rows dictating its alignment . Would recommend to put the match shortcode outside it and check css again ,
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex, it works now :)
    Ava
    Thanks for confirmation. Closing this topic.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Question type match answer scroll’ is closed to new replies.