questions in post are not displayed

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues questions in post are not displayed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Hi! I have pasted questions by shortcode in the post: https://prnt.sc/1665u96 But these questions are not displayed in frontend. Now the WP Rocket plugin is disabled, but I need the questions by shortcode to be displayed in the post when the caching plugin is enabled also. How to make questions appear? The address of the post and access details are below.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Question will work within the vibebp App > Enrolled course. You need to connect the question with a quiz and quiz with course thus any course user can attempt the question in the course
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Sorry, but you got it wrong. I do not write about quizzes, but about posts. Earlier in posts (not in courses) questions worked, and now do not work. You can make sure by going to the address I provided.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    it was an issue made it work now in your site , same fix will be available in next update of wplms plugin .
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you very much, Mr. Alex! Now the questions in the posts work. But I have another problem - H5P shortcodes do not work. The address of the page in the next post.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Maybe this error is related to the caching plugin I activated. I will analyze. Thank you for help!
    Veronica
    yes please let us know if we can close this
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Yes, you can close this topic. Thank you!
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘questions in post are not displayed’ is closed to new replies.