Questions & issues on template v4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Questions & issues on template v4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ggate
    Participant
    Hi there. Question: How is it possible to have different menu on the left side of the dashboard one for students and one for instructors ? Actually I use the "VibeBP Profile Menu" witch is the only one to manage the DASHBOARD menu My configuration use woocommerce to manage courses bundles and I'm facing with those issues: 1 The Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For all courses)[ Legacy ] OPTION is not working 2 The Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button(For Free courses only)[ Legacy ] is not working INSTRUCTOR CURSES AND EDITING 3) The option: Force Administrator Approval on every setting it doesn't works, even if the Instructor create a new course and modify one existing. The content is visible (public) even also if the user is not logged in. NEEDS: 1) ADMIN have to approuve the course content 2) ADMIN have to approuve the edited content for existing and already public courses ISSUE: DASHBOARD: with the calendar in the birthday (profile) is not possible to select the date cause the auto save function (§no time to set the date) DASHBOARD Courses: the user who end the courses after is unable to see again the content, I need user to be allowed to see content evey time even also he finish the course. The last: Tamplate mobile issue: please check this https://prnt.sc/vp1u30 The banner goes over the menu in the mobile view. Many thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1 & 2 : As mentioned "Legacy" these settings is not compatible with v4 Point 3: Are you checking with instructor account? Point 4: DASHBOARD: with the calendar in the birthday (profile) is not possible to select the date cause the auto save function (§no time to set the date) ---> Yes, this is a known bug Point 5: DASHBOARD Courses: the user who end the courses after is unable to see again the content, I need user to be allowed to see content evey time even also he finish the course. ---> from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > Enable Finish Course Access Point 6: For Sometime, can you please enable the right click because I need to check what causing this
    ggate
    Participant
    Point 6: Right click enabled thx
    Diana
    Participant
    Still, I am not able to right click to check
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions & issues on template v4’ is closed to new replies.