Questions not set, tried everything

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Questions not set, tried everything

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I've created a quiz, added all the correct parameters. But I still can't seem to get the  questions set. When I subscribed to course and try to do the quiz it says: questions not set. The questions created are allocated to quiz, settings are correct. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I'll have to check your quiz for this, can you please share the quiz url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your quiz and simply re-took the quiz, now it works fine. Please check and confirm.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Three questions left: Why is the text before [fillblank] of a different size/style than after [fillblank]? I have to click twice before I can enter an answer in a sentence. After the last question of the quiz there is no finish button.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) This is weird, I am retaking your quiz but it doesn't show me questions right now. Can you please check if you have removed the questions. 2) Yes, this is already a known issue and it will be fixed only when we'll revamp the whole quiz part. Right now it will work like this only. 3) The submit button is shown on the quiz page all the time, there is no finish button at the end, refer: http://prntscr.com/hh7rf3
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks for your answers. You're right. I disconnected the questions from the quiz because the layout and functionality didn't work for me. I'm already familair with H5P, so added some of those quizes I've made myself. I do have one question (for now)... I quite often get the 502 Proxy error. To fix this I have to constantly deactive all plugins and reactive them. What is the best way to solve them. These are the plugins installed. Do any of them not work with WPLMS? Akismet Anti-Spam BadgeOS BadgeOS Community Add-On bbPress BuddyPress Easy Google Fonts Envato Market H5P LayerSlider WP Paid Memberships Pro Slider Revolution Vibe Course Module Vibe Custom Types Vibe ShortCodes WooCommerce Wordfence Security WPBakery Page Builder WPLMS Assignments WPLMS Customizer Plugin WPLMS Dashboard WPLMS Front End WPLMS H5p Plugin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please remove the envato market plugin, it doesn't work fine with wplms. Also, we'll need steps to replicate the issue.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Questions not set, tried everything’ is closed to new replies.