quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mailalon
    Spectator
    Hello I would like users to use quizzes for practice . actually the courses i am making are composed only from practice quizes  
    1. how can i create quiz that users can see a hint and the answer explanation at the question page (not in summary page)

2. i've added the answer explanation to some of my questions however they dont show anywhere in the summary page of the quiz not when i see the actual question

Thanks  

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    mailalon
    Spectator
    thank you. i have seen that tutorial the problem that practice quizzes are showing all the questions on one page - i would like to same the same regular quiz (with the same layout) in a practice mode which means - 1. being able to take the quiz unlimited amount of times 2. a question by question structure (one question per page) 3. being able to see hints and answers explantion during the quiz 4. being able to get the correct answer and explanation when you choose the wrong answer   if you are using wp_quiz_pro then this is an option in their custom customization anyway   If this is not an option can i use a different plugin and embedd inside a course unit ?   Thanks    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Edit the quiz and set the retakes to 9999, this will set it to unlimited. 2) Well this is not available but you can do the pagination in the unit, then in per page you can show one question. 3) Please refer the video tutorial I shared above, you can see the explanation is shown in the practice quiz, refer: http://prntscr.com/cls0a4, when you click on explanation it will show you the explanation. 4) Similarly to the 3rd point the explanation and check answer is shown in the practice quiz.   PS: If you use some third party plugins for this then it may conflict with wplms quizzes.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz’ is closed to new replies.