Quiz and Question SAVE buttons conflict

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz and Question SAVE buttons conflict

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
      There is a bug with quiz creation. I know that when I write a quiz question, I need to click on the "Save" button just below the question box. However, if I accidentally click on the Quiz's save button, then the "Content" part of the quiz is replaced by the question I've just written. In other words, my question takes the place of the "Content" quiz field.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep we have seen this issue in th front end . When user accidentally clicks on the wrong save button it mixes the fields and contents of the different post types . We will check this issue further and will fix this in the upcoming update of wplms . Mean time i would suggest to be careful with the save buttons . Save all your content step by step .
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Thanks for the answer. It is very useful to be fixed because I believe that is one of the core functionalities of the WPLMS. I 'll be waiting for the update.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue has been fixed in this latest update, please update your theme and plugins to latest versions i.e. 2.0.8
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    Thanks for the notification. I update both theme and plugins but I am still facing the same problem as I described at the beginning.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try clearing the browser cache. Because now the quiz save button is disabled and cannot be clicked, if the question is opened, refer: http://prntscr.com/anysp0
    vasilisgtr
    Spectator
    You are absolutely right. I cleared the cache and everything is working great! This fix is pretty cool.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz and Question SAVE buttons conflict’ is closed to new replies.