Quiz auto evaluate not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz auto evaluate not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    There is a problem on how the quizz count the mark for each question. In the code i can see : $marks = bp_course_get_user_question_marks($quiz_id,$question,$user_id);   but i can find the bp_course_get_user_question_marks function but when i go for it i see : apply_filters('bp_course_get_user_question_marks',$template->get_answer_marks($quiz_id,$question_id,$user_id),$quiz_id,$question_id,$user_id); however when i searh for the add_filter 'bp_course_get_user_question_marks' in the whole theme and plugin it doesn't exist. AND the problem is that the quiz don't count point of each question when i submit it.
    Diana
    Participant
    @laurent_previoo Setting Quiz Auto Evaluation is not showing the correct earned scores? Or the issue is something else? Make sure the theme as well as the wplms plugins are updated to the latest version And make sure all the settings are correct. Please share a screen recording of your issue so we can get a better idea
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    Here you can see that my first question have for a right answer true but instead of the score i have an icon of a clock (icon-alarm) So my quizz is on auto evaluation and my course too. And my total score don't display. If i put the uncorrect answer it will not show too. this popup display when i click on check my result
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, Please share that course URL and admin credentials on which we can test same in a private reply
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please follow this tip for quiz auto evalution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-cvcvU7D5c Thanks,
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    In WPLMS options in course manager i don't have the option to choose what type of question are in auto evaluation So i can't complete the third part of the video. Also course are already on automatic evaluation (or in this version auto evaluation) same for the quizz. In all my question the comment are enable.  
    Diana
    Participant
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    Yes you can create an exemple if you want
    Diana
    Participant
    laurent_previoo
    Participant
    We edit some file to delete some functionnality we don't need.  
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz auto evaluate not working’ is closed to new replies.