Quiz Certification Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz Certification Problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    kalantor
    Participant
    I have published an course with 7 Quiz certificate. Someting up, when student gets 100 points on exam Student cannot go to next unit its stucks and goest back to check old quiz result page.   Another problem quiz certificates cannot be validate on certificate validator.    
    Diana
    Participant
    @kalantor, Did you added any such case in quiz like passing marks? So students not able to move to next unit make sure the %age to earn the certificate should be less than total marks Like 80% which is > 100 Certificate Validation:  Please goto wp-admin > wplms > course manager > fallback certificate code. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lipcp7 Set the page here and it will work
    kalantor
    Participant
    Certificate valitate the course certificate not quiz certificate. Also I cannot translate Quiz Certificates on profile section and also its assign quiz certificates even I didn't assign one for 1st case quiz certificate block next unit just for if the student takes 100 points on quiz if student takes 90 its able to get next unit. I put  % of passing for sure.
    Diana
    Participant
    @kalantor, Yes, certificate validation will not work for Quiz certificates. On which course/quiz I can check this issue of yours Can you please share the quiz/course URL as well as the credentials in a private reply
    kalantor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    kalantor
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    kalantor
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @kalantor, Yes, I checked but I am not sure whether it works perfectly or not. I am adding the code in your core files and after testing will inform you here
    kalantor
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @kalantor Checking now..
    kalantor
    Participant
    So anynews ? 23 hour past (:
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    working on this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I chcked the default the quiz certificate code validation works : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3eBzbBObIIY0K3mlHoj_UfOpDEfQ9eT/view?usp=drivesdk There is some delay in your site in generating the certificate. Checking your site for further inspection.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Certification Problem’ is closed to new replies.