Quiz don´t evaluate answer marks

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz don´t evaluate answer marks

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    caresite1000
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    agenciaedge
    Spectator
    What was the problem? Can you tell me which file you edited? The code that you added will have problems in the next update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue was that the meta_query in your wp_comments_query is not working in your setup . Fortunately we have added a filter in last update for this . So I added a custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin to resolve this issue . Dont worry this fix will not get deleted because wplms customizer plugin never gets any update .
    agenciaedge
    Spectator
    Hi, I keep having problems. Now, when a user finishes an exam the results are not shown, it is as if he had not given the exam. When I return to the exam, the answers appear already marked but when sending it is shown as if I had not sent anything. This only happens with some users. http://prntscr.com/kb0w0x Also, the user can move on to the next topic because he or she passed the exam. But whenever you re-enter it takes you to the exam.
    agenciaedge
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz don´t evaluate answer marks’ is closed to new replies.