quiz gets confused

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting quiz gets confused

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hi there. I set up a quiz, quite simple. The sentence is wrong (so it says correct Answer: wrong) https://www.screencast.com/t/enhtbpZZU BUT why does it show red x? Shouldnt there be a green hook, because the answer was correct?
    Veronica
    hi please make sure that you have updated to the latest version of the plugins and theme and also make sure that you have set some marks for the question and quiz
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    in the video marks are set i need to check this on your site i have tried to login with the credentials recently provided by you but not working so please provide correct credentials
    Veronica
    hi successfully logged in on your site but unable to get the exact course>>quiz>>question on which I can test this so can you please be more specific about this like share URL and name and also update the theme and plugins to the latest version as on your site it is not on latest version
    Veronica
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi yes just checked on your site and all the settings seems good second question is marking correct but not the first one need to check further can i create a new course on your site to debug this with some more added practice question
    Veronica
    and also resave the question from backend and resave the permalinks
    Yes sure, open test courses or use the ones that are already there. :-)
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz gets confused’ is closed to new replies.