quiz mark is not saving

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues quiz mark is not saving

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    SO I just updated the theme and the plugin(vibe bp and wplms) to the latest version) and try the quiz. But after submitting the quiz if the user go to another section and came back to see the result of the previous result was not available. Please check it asap. thank you. video is in the next reply
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I can see that there are 200 questions in your quiz . of which all data goes in one go and saves into meta table in one go , this data is not saving properly into database somehow . Can you please check with you webshost if tables are allowed to save this much data into table around 200Kb
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked this code and the same is working at our end . the issue seems to with the server specific in nature , might be there is something in the reults array which php or the mysql finding syntax error in it. To check what is wrong can you please provide us valid ftp credentials and also can you please fetch out some more details about this error from webhost if you can : WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''quiz_results'' at line 1 for query 'quiz_results' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->parse_request, do_action_ref_array('parse_request'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, rest_api_loaded, maybe some error logging at mysql level .mysql error log to go deep into the issue and fix it?
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Almost 48 hours. Please reply in this topic. What should I do? Without the quiz I can't Add new student the course. Thank you .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok the issue is resolved now . We have used a custom query as the wordpress own query was not working for this. The custom code is in wplms customizer plugin ,please remain it active and then take the quiz .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well no it was not connected to custom code I provided . I have made another fix for that please check this now .
    krishipathsala
    Spectator
    I checked error notice is gone from the home page but still shows on dashboard as well on following page: https://krishipathshala.in/all-courses/ https://krishipathshala.in/wp-login.php
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘quiz mark is not saving’ is closed to new replies.