Quiz not being resulted properly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Quiz not being resulted properly

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CastleJackson123
    Participant
    Hi, We have a student who has completed the test, and it either does not come up with the results (i.e. it is blank and says re-take test) or now when he completes it comes up with all of the questions but the marks have aclocks instead of the answer. I am quite new to all of this, I have gone through previous forums and checked to make sure that we have done all of the auto evaluation etc. It seems to work fine for some students, but this student in particular (a colleague that we created an account to test) seems to consistently have issues... Could you please assist?   Cheers,
    • Nicholas
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Ok, this is a strange issue. Please share following information
    1. Does this happen with 1 particular user or all users.

2. Does this happen with Students only or instructors as well.

Follow these steps to debug : Go to WP Admin - WPLMS - BuddyPress- Profile visibility and All members directory visibility. Try changing this setting to all. Go to WP Admin - BuddyPress - Components and save all the components Check the admin database and make sure there are no corrupted tables. Try optimising the database. Let me know if above steps do not help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz not being resulted properly’ is closed to new replies.