Quiz Not Displaying Answers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Quiz Not Displaying Answers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, I'm having a strange issue with one of my quizzes. I will provide more details and video in private reply following this message.
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hey, this is weird issue. this could be a cache issue. please try deactivating the all 3rd party plugins and delete the browsers cache. re-save permalinks. and check if issue is resolved. else share the user's credentials in a private reply so that i can replicate the issue at my end.
    jmu289
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    jmu289
    Participant
    logan
    Hey jmy, i have created new user as logan to test the issue. i gave him student role. i took the course quiz and it worked fine for me. here is the video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqV3X830E6 *you can clearly check the correct answer and its explanation could be seen by click on accordion sign.  Because of its wide space  and dull color, i could not see that at first time. ***please let me know which caching & web host you are using  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed it by adding this code : add_filter('wplms_get_answer_object_meta_query',function($settins){ unset($settins['meta_query']); return $settins; }); refer : http://prntscr.com/majm0s   but with this there might be issues appear using same question in multiple quizzes.
    jmu289
    Participant
    logan
    Well in some sites the comment meta query : a query which fetches the marked answer of the user for that question in that quiz fails . We are using wordpres Wp_comment_query to fetch the answer but it fails when provides meta argument in it . We do not know the exact reason behind it but this seems to wordpress internal issue and this happens only in some sites not all . It does work fine on all of our demo setups as well as local setups . So to prevent that we remove the quiz connection with user answer to question and it began to fetch the marked answer.   This quick fix removes the ability to use same question across multiple quizzes . If same question is used it might appear to be already marked for the user in some other quiz if user has already marked it in a quiz . This usually happens if user does quizzes in multiple courses having common questions in one go .    
    jmu289
    Participant
    Thank you. Could this be caused be a different “custom field” meta data plugin that I am using?   i was using the custom field suit plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-field-suite/   could that be the source of the issue or is that unrelated?   if I Determine this is the issue,  should I remove the code that you added? Or can I leave this code and it willl not cause other issues?
    logan
    Well, Yeah it is possible that is conflicting with the normal flow of wplms. Remove the given codes above. you can check this by deactivating / activating that plugin again, test if quizzes work fine without plugin and also check if it not with plugin. *If you find that quizzes is not working while plugin is activated then add given codes in your  customiser if it works. let me know if topic is resolved.  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Not Displaying Answers’ is closed to new replies.