Quiz not working in version 3.9

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz not working in version 3.9

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    yes now accessible performing the same on your site
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    riczam
    Spectator
    riczam
    Spectator
    Veronica
    great! so is it solve now?
    riczam
    Spectator
    Please, Veronica. This is exhausting. Having one interaction per day, I will not have my site running in weeks. I found why I could not see the rest of the courses --> Just this last part of my whole message, which is not really important. The main problem remains as I showed you in the video. I tried to replicate what you did from your explanation, but I got the same result. Anyway, I cannot modify the courses manually, student by student. The courses SHOULD work in an LMS. Otherwise, what is the purpose of an LMS? I would accept any advice that finishes with the problem. I have my business opened because the LMS doesn't work and provokes bad experiences in the participants.
    Veronica
    providing video of the steps as I have checked the course and it is working fine for me
    Veronica
    hi please check this http://somup.com/crVv1soJFd
    riczam
    Spectator
    Yes, I already told you I made the changes you indicated about activate react on quizzes. As showed in the video I sent you, the point now was not the course, but how to update all students with a mark of incomplete course without going one by one. Nevertheless, I cannot trust this LMS version anymore. I am going to try version 4.0 to see if it is more reliable.
    Veronica
    hi i have just discussed this issue with my teammates and found that this is an issue in version 3 i am creating this BUG in Trello will share the URL here thanks
    Veronica
    you can check the progress from here https://trello.com/c/0pMsw4kB thanks
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz not working in version 3.9’ is closed to new replies.