Quiz Questions View not working correctly

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Quiz Questions View not working correctly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi Folks, I have a bug to report and a work round. ----Bug----- We currently have 100s of Quiz questions loaded up.  When you go into the backend and go LMS/All Questions the View does not work and leads to Blank Page. This has suddenly started to appear. We have tested on a bear bones (WPLMS theme /plugin set only)site and the bug is present with lots of questions. Also increased mem available to PHP to no effect arrrrh ----Solution------- I installed W3 Cache and started Object Cache capabilty and this fixed the issue. I don't know why (PLEASE EXPLAIN) and what is WPLMS going to do to prevent this bug in future for users with large question banks.        
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is a known issue and we are definitely going to fix this in the upcoming updates of wplms by replacing the dropdown with a ajax search box like that we have it in the new front end edit now . Thanks for reporting this  . Moving topic to issue log .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Questions View not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.