Quiz React Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz React Issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: I tried to activate the new quiz format, I followed the instructions here: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quizzes-on-react/ Changed .htaccess file (tried both lines). and enabled setting Enable React Quizzes in LMS Settings. All I get is constant loading, can't get any quiz to load. Please advice login in next post.  
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Thanks for the admin details. I also would like to have FTP credentials to check the .htaccess code. if everything is fine it should work. remember to paste code in root-file/ .htaccess file. also, check by pasting both codes one by one.   SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 If the above line does not work please change the above line to : SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Sir, I have added code for you. check its working or not, if not working, please Go to public_html/.htaccess   and replace code SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0 with: SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1  
    if still, it's not working please share quiz and course url as well. Thank you.
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank You MK Where did you add the code ? I have the above code line at the very last line of the haccess file., where is your line ? I tried both 1 and 0 lines, neither worked. you can check any course or quiz on the site, if you enable React Quizzes, the quiz will not load. Thank Yoiu  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we added this line at the end of .htaccess file . Apart from that we clear all the clients in wp-admin -> lms-> settings ->api -> connected clients in order to re-generate the tokens for the users to make quizzes work . We have also released an update 3.9.7.1 of vibe course module containing fixes for quizzes on react .
    hashur
    Participant
    Alex: Thank You Looks better now, lets see if I get any customer complaints. Do I still need to have a value for Quiz duration and No of extra quiz retakes in each quiz, or I can leave them blank. Thank You  
    hashur
    Participant
    Alex: Do I still need to have a value for Quiz duration and No of extra quiz retakes in each quiz, or I can leave them blank. Thank You
    logan
    You can leave them blank. if it is not needed.
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank You Logan. Great. Is there a way I can reset all quizzes so that Quiz duration is blank, I have some quizzes with duration and other quizzes blank. For example, can I use the import/export function to do this ? Thank You very much.  
    logan
    can you please explain why exactly you want to reset the duration of all quizzes ? Do you wish to set unlimited duration for all your quizzes?
    hashur
    Participant
    Some quizzes have timing, others do not, that is not good business. There is no need for quiz duration in my courses. Yes, need to have quiz timing open and without timing. Thank You Logan  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you have to manually enter some duration atleast . There is actually no fallback in the api call which fetches the quiz date to react quiz . there is however a fallback to set unlimited duration to quiz in case instructor does not sets quiz duration while creating/editing it. Best practice would be to put duration in the quiz .  
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: Customers are reporting not seeing Start Quiz Button on Quiz page, (after clicking Next Quiz from unit page), I get the button, but it takes time for button to show on page (last thing to load to page). Any ideas. Thank You  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz React Issue’ is closed to new replies.