Quiz result touch point email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz result touch point email

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! [3.9] I'm having an issue with email notification being sent to student after quiz evaluation. I set touch points to send message for students. The email is being sent but the quiz title is not displayed into the message. I have attached two images; the first one to show you that the email template was set successfully and the second one shows you the problem, where title is not displayed. https://ibb.co/2FVhcTn https://ibb.co/PQ1BYtK Looking for a quick answer regarding this.
    Veronica
    hi, may i know what you are using? means SMTP or not! please try to remove {} one braces in the template and then save and check it again
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! I'm using Cimy Swift SMTP plugin and it is working fine, all other emails are being sent without any problem. I'm having this issue with 'Quiz title' only and when it is being sent as a message based on touch points configuration (it works fine when sent as email). I have tried to remove {} but still the same! Would you check this out again. Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    ok then please share details we will take a look
    jackal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi , we would need a quiz and a course .If permitted can w create a test course on your site ?
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Sure you can add a testing course and quiz.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi went and created a course with test quiz.Set the quiz to manual/auto evaluated but the email did not arrive , the evaluation email does not arrives in auto evaluated quiz in react quizzes . but arrive in manual evaluation . How are you testing the emails in the site ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz result touch point email’ is closed to new replies.