Quiz retake not resetting answers

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz retake not resetting answers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    For some reason my quizzes are not resetting. I take/submit a quiz but then when I click to retake the quiz, my answers from the previous quiz submission are still selected. I'd like the quiz re-take to wipe the slate clean, instead it's keeping my previous answers selected. Could you help me fix this? I will provide my credentials in the next message for you to check
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this is already a known issue and will be fixed in the next update releasing within a day or two.
    carolecusanno
    Spectator
    Hi there ! We installed the last version of WPLMS but unfortunately the problem remains. Answers are still ticked. Any solution ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The update has not been released yet with this fix, the update with this fix will be released this week.
    hoanganftu
    Spectator
    Has this been fixed yet? I had the same problems. I let my students retake the quiz and it showed answer from the last test. Besides, I also have some dynamic quizzes with some random questions from this unit and some questions from the previous units. And then it showed answers from the last quiz. I don't know how to have a "clean" quiz and it's annoying both for me and my students.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hoanganftu Yes, this is already fixed. Can you please create your own topic for this issue so we can assist you better.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz retake not resetting answers’ is closed to new replies.