Quiz retakes problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Quiz retakes problem

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Hi there, I am having problems with the quizzes. When I retake quizzes the answers from the first try of the quiz are still in the fields. Furthermore, when I replace an answer and submit the quiz, the old answers are still in the quiz results section. That means I repeat the quizzes but it doesn't get my new answers and shows the score from the first quiz try. Support please.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue . Is your quizzes are dynamic ? Please note that on retake we clear all the marked answers . Note that we are saving the answers in local storage of the browser . This issue may appear due to the same question is being used in two or more different quizzes or there is some other users taking the quiz on same machine on same browser . Please prefer to have the distinct questions for the different quizzes . Please also make sure that your theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . If already updated and you are not using same questions in different quizzes then please share url of that quiz and admin credentials to check the issue at your end .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    All is updated to the latest. Of course I use the same questions in multiple quizzes. Didn't think that is a problem. Any solution for that? my whole site is bulit that way, that i can't use questions in a single quiz only.
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Update: I have just created a quiz with question that are only quiz in this one quiz. It is a dynamic quiz. When I click on retake quiz, all the answers are preselected from the first try!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check all your questions are published, and there are no blank question in your quiz . Please also note here that when user takes quiz ,the questions are saved in the user meta and in between new question added or any question is removed ,this change will not take place until user reatkes her quiz . So please retake the quiz and also check for blank questions or is there any question which is not published.
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    I have been waiting now and hoping the updates can solve my problem but I still have the same problem with the preselected answers. I have created several questions which are only used in one quiz, and there are no blank questions etc. May it be a cookie-problem or something? Because when I want to change the preselected answer and then check the results, the new answer wasn't recognized. I want to promote my site now but with this problem it's not possible...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this will be resolved when we will be revamping the quiz and moving all the data storing related to quiz ,assignments etc in activity table of buddypress . After this each marked question data will be saved distinctly in database which will solve this issue also .
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    When will this happen?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It will be available in the wplms theme version 2.1
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz retakes problem’ is closed to new replies.