Quiz submission not recorded

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Quiz submission not recorded

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, I have a problem. My student's quiz submission is not recorded but on his screen it shows that he has submitted the quiz. Here's how to reproduce the issue:
    1. Start the quiz
    2. Leave the page and let time runs out.
    3. Go back to the quiz, it will say "Quiz Submitted"
    4. Go to the manage course > Quiz submission. The submission is not found, so I cannot reset his attempt.
    May you help to check? Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure your course in which quiz is connected is set to "manual Evaluation" mode otherwise, in the submissions you will not find anything
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Yes, it was set to manual evaluation... And even if it's auto evaluation, usually the submission can be found under "Evaluation Complete" tab. Are you able to reproduce the issue with the steps I provided in the previous post?
    Diana
    Participant
    Not replicate at my end (tested on my setup) might be some different settings on your site. Can I check on your site? Share the quiz link as well with credentials in a private reply here
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    circlekSolutions
    Participant
    Hi, I tried to change the course settings to manually evaluated but still when the quiz is submitted because running out of time, I cannot find the submission in the backend. Please kindly check and advise. Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    checking on your site. Please wait
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz submission not recorded’ is closed to new replies.