Quiz Timed out.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz Timed out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    calvinc
    Participant
    I have tried completing the quiz 3 times now and every single time it times out. I have set the time limit to 3 hours and it's still timing out. It works fine and then like 5 minutes in it says Timed Out. I have added a screenshot.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure all your plugins and theme is updated to the latest versions. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6 After update please resave the permalinks to postname and clear the browser cache. Also check all your questions are published and linked to the quiz.
    calvinc
    Participant
    Hi, I have updated the theme and all plugins. Updated the permalinks and it's still timing out. I'm going to give you admin access - can you please take a look? I need to launch this by Monday. Here is the user/pass for: http://digitalimaging.wpengine.com/wp-admin/ Username: vibethemes Pass: WPLMSVibeThemesHelp! Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your site and found out the third party plugin "Quiz and survey master is causing the conflict". I have deactivated the plugin and now the quiz works fine, please check.
    calvinc
    Participant
    Ahh okay - is there another way that WPLMS is can incorporate a mandatory survey at the end of each course unit?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try contacting the plugin author, why the plugin conflicts with the quiz. Till then you can try some another plugin for this, as wplms doesn't have this feature yet.
    calvinc
    Participant
    I went live with the site today and tested it. I have deactivated the other conflicting plugin and it's still timing out after 3 minutes. Can you please fix this issue asap. You should still have access through the previous private message.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The message appears when the quiz duration expires for the user.  The error can only appear when next question loads in a quiz, before the question is loaded we match the timestamp value from the usermeta. Please confirm the following : Are you facing this issue with all the users or just one user ? Have you tried resetting the quiz ? Also check the quiz duration parameter.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Setting correction : Quiz Passing score is not a percentage it is a number. I tested the quiz and it seems to be working fine at the moment. Please let me know if the issue is resolved.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Timed out.’ is closed to new replies.