Quiz Title Always Change if I Add New Questions [Modern Theme]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quiz Title Always Change if I Add New Questions [Modern Theme]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skillomo
    Participant
    Why quiz title & content always change to the latest new questions i've added? I should change quiz Title again, everytime i add new questions. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This issue appears when the content is created improperly and user clicks on wrong save buttons . Please edit he quiz in backend for once and check it again .Be careful what content you are saving . Make sure quiz has title and some description . Please also change the slug of the quiz . Please also make sure after saving the question you are also saving the quiz and then saving the curriculum in the sequence: 1: save question 2: save quiz 3. : save curriculum .
    skillomo
    Participant
    It still happen. Not only when i create quiz, but i also if i create assignment. The unit title and desription is always change to latest title and description i put in quiz or assignment.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay ,can you please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . If no then please update and check again . If yes then please share url of that course where this issue is appearing and  admin credentials to check the issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the info .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz Title Always Change if I Add New Questions [Modern Theme]’ is closed to new replies.