Quiz "Unit not in course" after hitting proceed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Quiz "Unit not in course" after hitting proceed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hello, I'm having two issues with my quizzes after this latest update:
    1. When I re-take a quiz, it shows "Start Quiz" when it should say "Submit quiz"
    2. When I re-take a quiz, check answers, and try to click the button "Proceed to next quiz" it gives me an error saying "unit not in course" even though the unit is in the course. I can go to the course curriculum and click the next unit to access it, but when I use the proceed button it does not work.
      The
    jmu289
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay the issue is appearing because call to retake quiz is being called two times . I need to replicate this issue on my test setup first and then debug it on your setup . Please provide your valid FTP credentials to check this issue out .
    jmu289
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jmu289
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jmu289
    Participant
    That will result in a lot of duplicate work, is there a workaround for this? Seems like a feature that most WPLMS buyers would use. For example, I have two courses that are duplicates of one another. Once course is the full course with content and quizzes, and the other is just quizzes. This is why I use the same quiz in both courses. I would like to keep it this way because I make a lot of edits to my quizzes, so the way I have it setup now I can edit one quiz question and it will apply to both courses. Otherwise, I would need to edit the quiz twice (once in the full course and once in the quiz only course). Multiplying this by the 300+ quiz questions in my seven courses results in a lot of work. Is there any way to fix this so that I can keep the same quiz question in two courses?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not just one case where processing is being done with the connected course in unit settings . The quiz retake form is also generated on this basis . Quiz retake form needs course id coz it has to decrement the value of course progress. if wrong course is connected to quiz then it will decrement the course progress for the user in wrong course .      
    jmu289
    Participant
    I have been using this process (same quiz in two courses) for the past three years and have not seen this issue. Did something change that is causing this conflict?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope,that code has not been changed . Users might be getting this issue . The issue will appear when you enable " quiz passing score " in wp-admin ->lms settings .  
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Quiz "Unit not in course" after hitting proceed’ is closed to new replies.