Quizzes not auto evaluating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Quizzes not auto evaluating

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    Hello! I have purchased the WPLMS theme for my site fxatoneglance.com but I have been having some issues with the theme. The main issue I need to get solved is after members take a quiz and then click results at the end of the quiz the page goes dark and does nothing. Then when entering from resume course and click any green box on the right it takes members to a blog post. I need some help with this issue please!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please make sure that the theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version . Please also try deactivating third party plugins and resave permalinks to postname . Please also share more information on your issue with screenshots .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    I have done all of this! Below is a screen shot of what happens.  
    sandy
    1. Can you please confirm if the quiz have at least one question, if no try adding questions to the quiz and check if you are facing with the issue again. 2. If above is not the case, it might be due to js conflicts. Refer the link below and check for js error on the page: https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors To resolve try deactivating all third party plugins. If this does not help please share your site url with admin credentials (make sure the reply is marked as private)  
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    I have tried all of the above and I am still having issues. You can visit my site and log in to check if you can at: www.fxatoneglance.com User = ChaosTrader63 Pass = Temp2016! Please log in at the top right of the screen in the menu, Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi is guess i have fixed the issue . I checked that you have not set a members page in your wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> pages . I set it and it fixed the issue .
    ChaosTrader63
    Participant
    Alex, Fantastic! I checked the site and everything seems to be working properly so I really appreciate you and thank you!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Quizzes not auto evaluating’ is closed to new replies.