Quizzes not working anymore (again)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Quizzes not working anymore (again)

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi, I have been told by my students (and verified) that the quizzes don't work anymore on my website (www.smart-me-up.com). The loader goes on forever either without opening the quiz or on quiz submission (it seems to depend on the browser). The timer doesn't appears but it is so small it can be seen and the results aren't saved when clicking on submit (for those who can open the quiz). Could you help, please?
    MissMad
    Participant
    Update: so it seems to be working again on Chrome but not on Firefox and the timer is still so small nothing can be seen.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MissMad
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well Im sorry I was not able to access the wp-admin panel to check your quizzes : http://prntscr.com/t4c5ip Please share your admin credentials as well as ftp in private reply to fix quizzes . Also you  need to add this line in your.htaccess file :

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

MissMad
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the quizzes are working fine .Is there any instance they are not working ? Note that this line "  SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0
    " is important in your .htaccess file /
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Quizzes not working anymore (again)’ is closed to new replies.