RE: Home Page Sliders disappeared

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting RE: Home Page Sliders disappeared

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi, Today I checked my website and found that the two home page sliders and one on the About Us page, created through Slider Revolution have disappeared and are no longer appearing in the Slider Revolution plugin page. How can I reverse this? Thanks J Ahmad
    Diana
    Participant
    Please check this: https://docs.wplms.io/faqs-1/faqs#sliders-not-downloading
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your response, however the problem isn't with the slider not downloading - I have had this website for over 2 years - but this week I noticed that Slider Revolution is no longer working. I have deactivated all other plugins, to see if there is a conflict, but the plugin is still not working and my sliders are not appearing anymore. The strange thing is that I have installed WPLMS on a subdomain to test it out and installed Slider Revolution and it has installed fine and is working - even with other plugins installed - but on my website www.course-point.com, I have disabled all plugins and it still isn't working. Thanks J Ahmad
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi again, OK, so now I have discovered that it is my browser that is conflicting with my plugin, as I am using Chrome - and the plugin isn't working, but I tried Edge and the sliders are all present and the plugin is working again. Why is that happening? Thanks J Ahmad
    Ada
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, Yes, this is the strange thing. When using Chrome on my phone, the website appears normally, but on my desktop, both Chrome and Firefox are conflicting with the plugin. No worries, I have sorted this out to some degree - just using Edge to edit the site. Kind regards J Ahmad
    Diana
    Participant
    Do check Slider Revolution settings if you enabled some kind of animations or lazy load sort of things https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/revolution-slider-not-loading-all-the-time/ Do check their docs
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘RE: Home Page Sliders disappeared’ is closed to new replies.