Re. Vibe Support – I have a problem that defies logic.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Re. Vibe Support – I have a problem that defies logic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Every time I purchase a course through woo commerce after I pay with pay pal and am redirected to the order-received page when I try and start the course it is saying Waiting For Admin Approval.   So I logically logged into the  the back end under the course manager tab in the Admin Approval for Course <span class="description">Force instructors</span> <span class="description">for Admin approval for new course </span>section   I have chosen the No, allow publish option however it is still saying Waiting For Admin Approval after I make a test purchase of one of my products through woo commerce.   ==> http://www.nicheprofitmarketing.com/products/   So I am left feeling confused and uterly deflated as I am not sure what to do to solve this counter intuitive and perplexing issue. can you help? thanks, Justin    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I think there is a confusion here. The setting you are referring to is for the course publishing i.e. when instructor creates a course then he/she can directly publish the course or admin has to approve/publish the course. But this is a completely different situation, here you are purchasing the course/product and not creating one. When a user purchases a course then you have to go to wp-admin->woocommerce->orders->and confirm the order and access will be provided to the user. Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Re. Vibe Support – I have a problem that defies logic.’ is closed to new replies.