Read More Remove

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Read More Remove

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    zablockis92
    Spectator
    Can You remove read more in course descreption for me?   Alex , tried to fix it for me, but it bakes big bugs.   www.nlp.lv
    zablockis92
    Spectator
    Can you fix it? http://nlp.lv/wp-admin User : nlplv_testadmin Pas : ukcd5LhxsKrxKK
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're releasing update tomorrow or day after with this fix. If it is urgent let me know, I'll need FTP details for this. The issue resides in wplms/course/single/front.php file. Replace it with the attached file.  
    zablockis92
    Spectator
    i changed front.php i add code add_filter('wplms_course_excerpt_limit','my_custom_wplms_course_excerpt_limit'); function my_custom_wplms_course_excerpt_limit($limit){$limit = 99999;return $limit;}   but still make bugs, FTP --------------------- ftp.nlp.lv Login: nlplv Password: zlroNSLb1Oei
    graltec
    Spectator
    Nothing happend after replace the file for me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This will be resolved in the update  that would be released tomorrow . Thanks for patience .
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Has this been resolved? I still get the "read more" issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Not yet it will be resolved in the update tomorrow . TO quick fix this add read more tag at the end of your course description .
    aarezae
    Participant
    Hi Alex Has this read more tag been resolved? im getting it as well. How to fix it ? Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This read more issue is resolved in the latest update, please make sure all your plugins and the theme is updated to latest versions. When you create a new course it won't show any read more tag by default, it will show if you put it in course description. But the old courses that already contains the read more tag, you have to remove it manually.  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Read More Remove’ is closed to new replies.