Real problem Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Real problem Translate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    innovart
    Spectator
    I use loko I use wplms translate (vibe) in folder themes But my translate don't work in all site. The internnationalization its correct: <?php _e('# Students in Courses','vibe'); ?> But when use 'vibe' don't translate. In some places translate and others not. I've done everything, some places mute 'vibe' to 'buddypress', when 'buddypress' has the translation it translates. But there are places that the translation is only in the 'vibe' and then I have no option. Help!
    The Theme uses buddypress templates and the templates which are overwritten by theme will use vibe text domain. If you want to translate your entire site then all the strings in the WPLMS theme and buddypress has to be translated.  
    innovart
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    You don't need to change the text domains in the files. Kindly provide me your: 1. Site Url 2. Wp-admin credentials. 3. Ftp credentials 4. Site language PS: Don't forget to mark your reply as private.  
    innovart
    Spectator
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Real problem Translate’ is closed to new replies.