really nasty bug with editing/saving units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues really nasty bug with editing/saving units

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hi there, there is a huge problem with filling the units. Step 1: I add a text block Step 2: I add via [s] an iframe with video. Step 3: I save, everything is fine and shown to customers BUT when I edit the unit the text is gone and nowhere to find, not saved and not recalleble. Only by clicking the edit pen the textblock disapperas. That costs a lot of time to alway rewrite texts. As a workaround I now write them in word and save themn there, but it took at least 10 tries to realize, what the mistake is. Please solve that. Best, Daniela
    Veronica
    hi well this issue happens to some users in the course description not in the units in the previous versions of the plugins so may I know what are the versions you are using of the plugins(vibebp and wplms)
    Sure, it is vibebp 1.5.5 wplms 1.5.5 I think I had it on the course description site as well - thought I forgot to save... :-) And I found out that in the backend WP has as backup not onlky for sites but that also works for units. So fortunaltey 8after rewriting a lot of them) I found my old versions and could be sure I didnt't forget any important ideas about what to write. Best, Daniela
    Veronica
    ok thanks for all information please share these 2 things: 1. video of the issue so we can replicate it 2. site details and credentials in a private reply
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    Veronica
    I had to delete your course, sorry, because it was shown on my sales page… 😉 ok no worries but can you please share the course and unit URL on which we can perform testing or on which you have replicated the issue
    Veronica
    for the new topic, you will get a reply there but for this issue please share the URLs to replicate this
    Veronica
    the course and unit URL on which you are facing this issue so we can replicate this
    Veronica
    well, that's strange! but if it is not appearing now then you can let us know when it happens again and also provide a video and URL of that course and unit so we can check and replicate it till then this topic is open
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘really nasty bug with editing/saving units’ is closed to new replies.