rearrange order quiz stats in profile page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues rearrange order quiz stats in profile page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Can I rearrange order of the quiz scores here? It's pretty random now. I like it to descend on date: latest scores on top.. Thanks, Gijs
    logan
    Hello, I have looked out for the possibilities but i am sorry to say there is no action or filter available to make this work.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's a shame. I find it so difficult to understand why that would be random. How can I delete the complete buddypress RESULTS subnav?
    logan
    Hello, Please share the page url and also let me know you want to hide the entire block of marks??  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    https://meestergijs.nl/studenten/metmeestergijs/course/course-results/ Yes, the entire block. The entire subnav RESULTATEN
    logan
    Hello, here is the fix: .bp-user.course-results ul.quiz_results li span:nth-child(4) {display:none !important;} .bp-user.course-results .quiz_results li>span>i.icon-alarm {display: contents !important;} refer: http://prntscr.com/orh6uc
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    No.. I mean that the complete tab form the buddypress menu is not displayed. So that this whole page is gone. Issues I have with the page: order is random and no pagination here as wel.. Could you tell me how to delete the complete subnav tab from the profile menu: subnav RESULTS
    logan
    Hello, add this code in  your customizer plugin. function remove_export_data_bp() {
       bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'course', 'results' );
    }
    add_action( 'bp_actions', 'remove_export_data_bp',99 );
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This code didn't delete the tab results here
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs, Please add this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > WPLMS customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_action('bp_setup_nav','bp_remove_menu_tabs_from_user_profile',999); function bp_remove_menu_tabs_from_user_profile() { bp_core_remove_subnav_item('course','course-results'); } Remove the above shared code first and save changes This code will remove results tab
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It didn't do anything here. But it did work when adding the code in function.php. Is that weird? I moved the website to new hosting.. Could that have anything to do with it?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It's gone now. It was something I did wrong.
    Diana
    Participant
    @meestergijs Can I close this topic?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    yes
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘rearrange order quiz stats in profile page’ is closed to new replies.