Receiving an error regarding undefined function below "Start course" button.

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Receiving an error regarding undefined function below "Start course" button.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    damanagerltd
    Spectator
    Hello,   I recently tried setting up the theme, everything was fine but suddenly I started receiving an error below the "Start Course" button on the course page. The error says:
    <b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_activity_get() in C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-offline.php:73 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): BP_Course_Offline->auto_progress('', 3187) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-includes\plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-offline.php(48): apply_filters('wplms_course_pr...', '', 3187) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(288): BP_Course_Offline->display_course_progress(Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-includes\plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-functions.php(420): apply_filters('wplms_course_de...', Array, 3187) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-functions.php(358): get_the_course_details(NULL) #7 C:\xampp\htdo in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\keywest\wp-content\plugins\vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-offline.php</b> on line <b>73</b>
    The page containing the error. Please help me to resolve this error. Thanks
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Receiving an error regarding undefined function below "Start course" button.’ is closed to new replies.