receiving fatal error on all questions page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting receiving fatal error on all questions page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Hi, If I go to LMS->All Questions, I am receiving this error Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 99 bytes) in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/37/3152837/html/wp-includes/meta.php on line 838 Lately, This page alone takes too much time to load then I am getting this error. The wordpress memory limit is 256 MB. I checked other instructor accounts. They are working fine. I am receiving this error in admin account only.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The error clearly shows that the memory limit has exhausted. This is a server related issue please contact your webhost on this and check if the memory limit is same as shown in the config file. Please ask them to increase the memory limit.
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Ok, I increased the memory limit to 512 MB and it worked out. The LMS -> All Questions area alone getting slower each day. Currently we have 7,364 questions and the numbers will be increased by 5 times in 3 months. Is there any way to reduce loading time for that page?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to screen options in the top right of the page and set the pagination to 100 or less than 100, now when this page is loaded only the 100 questions will be loaded at one time hence reducing the loading time.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘receiving fatal error on all questions page’ is closed to new replies.