Receiving the email from wordpress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Receiving the email from wordpress

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, When the users ask question on unit, the instructor will receive a email from wordpess like:

New comment on your post "xxxxxxx"

Author:  (IP: 60.181.94.112, 112.94.181.60.broad.wz.zj.dynamic.163data.com.cn)

Email:

URL:

Comment:

You can see all comments on this post here:

Permalink:

Trash it:

Spam it: 

How can I disable it.

Also I set touch point - comment by user - email "yes", looks could not receive the email

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please check if the email template for the comment is available in the wp-admin->emails. You can also simply got o touch points and click on email template button to edit the email.  
    Eric
    Spectator
    Yes, the email template is available. how can I disable the wordpress email like: New comment on your post "xxxxxxx" thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please check your wordpress discussion setting for this, refer: http://prntscr.com/fi67ih For emails it should be disabled.
    Eric
    Spectator
    I set "Unit comment added by User" be enable, but only student receive the email and instructor not, I found it was reported as a but, not sure if you fix now? my theme version is "2.6.1" thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... Please make sure you have enabled the touch points for the instructor so that the instructor could get the emails. ------------- You can update the theme and plugins to latest 2.9 versions if you want.
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi, I updated the latest version, but the issue is still there. I turely enable the switch. I found the problem only in ""Unit comment added by User" ", others options can email successfully sent to instructor. can you check if your side is working?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked this on my test setup and it works fine, refer: http://prntscr.com/fk199u
    Eric
    Spectator
    It is curious, can you tell me any facts will affect this function? thanks
    Eric
    Spectator
    I tried other touch points email works well, only "Unit comment added by User" for instructor
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... There can be some third party plugin which is interfering with the comment emails. Please check if its happening with all comments . Also try deactivating your third party plugins .
    Eric
    Spectator
    I haven's use any special plugin, just Yoast SEO. Because the comment is working for student and not for instructor. The comment function is no problem
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For instructor I checked again and I was unable to receive any email for the instructor. Please give us some time we'll debug the issue on our test setup and will let you know. PS: Please ping back for reminder.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Receiving the email from wordpress’ is closed to new replies.