Redirect after Submit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Redirect after Submit

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    frsorin
    Spectator
    Hello, I am using a form to allow stundents to send messages to admin or to subscribe to newsletter. Can I edit somehow this code to redirect the user after submit to a thank you page? Or do i have to use a plugin with this function? I am also trying to keep the site as light as possible and not to add to many plugins. Thank you very much! Here is the script for the form: [form to="[email protected]" subject="Title"] [form_element type="text" validate="" options="" placeholder="Name"] [form_element type="text" validate="email" options="" placeholder="Email"] [form_element type="text" validate="text" options="" placeholder="Phone"] [form_element type="textarea" validate="" options="" placeholder="Message"] [form_element type="submit" validate="" options="" placeholder="I want to attend"] [/form]
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry there is no such feature available with the wplms contact form shortcode . Please create a feature request fro this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect after Submit’ is closed to new replies.