refund

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ricardogp
    Participant
    Hello, I had no complaint about wplms but figured that after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for my business or required setup. I bought it some days ago and already deleted the wp installation. I have requested a refund on envatomarket also. Could you please process it?   Best regards, Ricardo Pons
    Diana
    Participant
    @ricardogp Okay, Will initiate the refund. Please wait
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please share what issues you faced ? and what exactly you need for your business ?
    ricardogp
    Participant
    Hello, My business is giving guitar lessons. I thought it would be a good idea to make online courses but I found that it will be impossible to do. Nothing about the theme but I don't have knowledge to make a good setup neither money to pay someone to do it for me. Also don't have enough time to do learn. I am sorry for this situation.   Best regards, Ricardo Pons
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    oh, I have your refund request. Can you give you 1 more try with our help ? We will setup your site for guitar lessons. You do not need to check the admin interface just create courses like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3BnAJOOmI&index=21&list=PL8n4TGA_rwD-IdrZV4g0cEZJXgkPiX4Bu of course you're protected under 30 day refund policy, so as long as your request is there you will get a refund. Just want to ensure that if you decided to purchase our theme then you get the best out of it. No problem, even if you plan to go for refund, please share what we should include in the theme to help users like you. It will help a great deal in understanding and improving our software.   p.s : We approve refunds sunday's.
    ricardogp
    Participant
    Hello, That's very very kind of your side and it makes me very hard to say no, thank you very much, but I'll have to do it anyway. Even if you make an initial setup I would be asking you for performance optimization, security features and visual perfection on every part of my site. I really like to dedicate myself to every detail of what I am doing and asking you to do it for free woudn't be a good deal for you and I won't be in a confortable position asking you constatly for getting things as I want without paying you nothing and having to wait for your normal (and good let me say) reply time. To help users like me you should have UX Design, less options and a simpler but very effective solution. But I understand that LMS experts want to have a lot of options as you offer. I understand that you have a plugin that turns the site in an app, but here in Portugal lots of young people don't use PC and use smartphone. So it would be great if your theme was somehow optimized for smartphones. Also, consider doing something for people who wants to mix virtual classes with physical classes, as I would like to do. I don't know what to tell you in detail but most of the LMS for Wordpress is crafted for virtual classes only. I really wish you lots of sucess and once again I am sorry for this inconvenient situation. Best regards, Ricardo Pons  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thank you for feedback. Approved refund.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘refund’ is closed to new replies.