Regarding sharing the Javascript code before compilation.

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Regarding sharing the Javascript code before compilation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keny.T
    Participant

Hello. I always use WPLMS.

As the subject suggests, is it possible to receive the raw Javascript code (React) before it's compiled? It's essential for extending the functionality. Specifically, I need the code used to generate wplms.js for the plugin called wplms_plugin.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Im sorry we cannot share the source code .

Keny.T
    Participant

For the case of WPLMS PHP template I can enhance the user interface  because you provide me the source codes and hooks. How can I do the same thing, i.e. enhancement of the user interface, with WPLMS REACT template without the source code?  Please advise.

Keny.T
    Participant

For the case of WPLMS PHP template I can enhance the user interface  because you provide me the source codes and hooks. How can I do the same thing, i.e. enhancement of the user interface, with WPLMS REACT template without the source code?  Please advise.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Well Im sorry, that is some limitation with javascript based framework development , we have tried to add events on whcih you can render react components and its settings at various level , document of which we have to build which might take some time .

Keny.T
    Participant

I'm looking forward to the release of the new feature. By the way, when is the new feature expected to be enabled? I'd like to know if there's a release plan. Also, I don't need the documentation, but could you provide a simple implementation example?

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

you can check this for custom extension: https://docs.wplms.io/developer-guide/custom-extension

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.